Neko

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Percy Report

Life here at Grandma's is pretty good. Being an only kitty is such a dream come true for me. I am spoiled beyond belief - I get all the pets and food my heart desires. No sharing. I did have to fly in plane to get here and that was no fun - but so worth it.


I have my very own window seat and my very own window in my very own room where I can watch the birdies and not have to share with anyone. From here I can also see some pretty good pet insurance quotes on the internet.


I have my very own kitty cube to hide in, but I don't have to hide because I don't have any mean sibling cats to chase me and scratch my pretty little nose.


I eat all my meals in bed, served by grandma - grandma makes the best food. Did I mention I don't have to share food?


I have my own woofie... her name is Daisy. She follows me a lot and is a bit annoying, but it's nice to be a pet owner.

Don't forget to enter the best fur sibling contest being held by my former sisfur Abbie. I am sponsoring an award for best only cat entry. It's a good thing I can't enter because I'd win for sure.

Oh and the weather in Catifornia is so nice - open windows everywhere. I bet my ex-brofur and sisfurs are so jealous!

Purrs,
Percy

PS. From all of the Cat Stephens - get well Kashim! We're purring for you.

8 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Grandmas are the best aren't they?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, breakfast in bed? Yoor very own window and perch and no sharing? Dude, yoo is living like a king!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

It's good to have your own woofie. We hope your little footie is all better. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Percy I am glad you are happy with your new digs. And a cube to yourself. How lucky is that?

Cat Street Boyz said...

Percy, our grammom Lives with us so none of us have that choice. However, Tang with his disability sometimes likes to be alone, he spends his nights in Grammom's bedroom with our new brother, Teak who is very shy....he used to be feral. They love each other so much. Our beans bought a big new cat tree that goes in Grammom's room so they can play. Tang loves it 'cause it doesn't move when he jumps on it. We gave the one the was there to a family kitty that didn't have a cat tree. =^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Just Ducky said...

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal there Percy.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Are you sure you don't miss your siblings? It's nice to be alone and share -- occasionally. But sharing is good.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Sounds like you are living the good life, Percy. You look very happy with your window seat to see all those little birdies. Thanks for sharing all the photos of your favorite spots around the house. Have a great day.
World of Animals