Neko

Monday, August 13, 2007

Midnight Monday Mews

Hi efurrybody! Today I wished daddy good luck on his job interview. I waited until he got all ready to go out of the door and then I gave him a big good luck tail hug on his leg. I don't know why, but he didn't seem too happy about it.

Anyway, while nobody was looking, I decided it would be a lot of fun to get up on the top of our new kitchen stuff and play Queen of the Kitchen. But then Emily thought that would be a good idea too. And so did Eliot, even though he's a boy! So this happened:



I don't think mommy and daddy would like this very much!

Percy actually came out from behind the bed today. He loves the new tent Grandma got for us! She's the best grandma ever!




Purrs,

Abbie

11 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like lots and lots of fun!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Did you leave some furs on yer daddy's pants fer good luck?

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow! lots of fun up on the top of the cabinets. You all look like you are enjoying you new home! So sorry Daddy didn't appreciate the good lick wish.
Your FL furiends,

Daisy said...

I am very jealous of you! I love to get up high, and my favorite spot is above the kitchen cabinets. But I cannot get up there by myself because it is too high in our house. So I have to cry and cry to get lifted up there. You are very lucky!

Good luck to your daddy!

The Furry Kids said...

On top of the cabinets is the bestest place to snoopervise!

Love,
Tazo

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a great snoopervision station, guys! Hey Percy--I think we're nose-and-face twins! Whattaya think?
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Boy said...

Ah....goodwuck hugs are just not compwete without wots of fur.
You did a gweat job!

Lux said...

For some reason the pictures wouldn't load for me - but I have a good imagination! Good going!

jenianddean said...

My mom calls that Maggie's snoopervising spot. From that position she can check all food coming and going from the refrigerator and makes sure it is prepared to her standards. I hope you all have as much fun sitting up top as she does.

Congrats on your new home!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh that's really high up! That looks like a lot of fun and the tent too! Sending purrs and scritches and we hope your daddy got the job!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We were wondering how the view is from up there. There sure are a lot of kitties have a great time. Love seeing Percy so happy with the tent that Grandma gave as a present. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals