Neko

Monday, May 14, 2007

Seven Random Facts About Us

We got tagged! Our friends Skeeter & LC tagged us for the "Seven Random Facts About Me" meme. (Thanks!)

The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been
tagged and to read your blog!

Abbie:



1. I have a foot fetish! I love toes! I love to bite toes and ankles! I nibble them gently but mom says it tickles. And it's weird.

2. I sleep in the kitchen almost all the time. I also help mommy cook and help dad wash the dishes. See? My sisfur is under the door.




3. When I go to wash my foot I don't sit down and hold my leg up, I lay on my back and bring my foot to my mouth like a bear.

4. I can't resist a tail. If anyone moves their tail at all I must swat them.

5. I like to reach for things I want. If you were just out of reach and I wanted you to pet me, I'd roll onto my back and very slowly stretch out my paw to you over and over until you pet me.

6. Just after mom and dad got me, mom had a bad fall and got a concussion. I was by her side while she was assigned to bed rest. I haven't slept in mom and dad's bed since.

7. I like to take the rubber bands off the cabinet in the bathroom that is banded for our safety and hide them.

Eliot:



1. I am smart. I totally understand doors and other complicated things. I like to figure things out and I'm learning to do tricks. So far I can sit when they tell me to. I get treats. Speaking of treats,

2. I am treat obsessed. I will run for miles when I hear a treat bag open. Also, I inhale my treats so I can attempt to steal the other kitties' treats when it's treat time.

3. My nose is perfectly heart-shaped. I have the softest sweetest mew which I use in long sentences composed of lots of short mews.

4. I am a momma's boy. Every day when mommy gets home, I run to great her so she can pick me up and tell me how pretty I am, give me a kiss and put me down. On days when I have other things to do, I let her pick me up, but as soon as she does I kiss her so that she will put me down. I also come to her in the mornings and nibble her hand if she doesn't pet me right away.

5. I use my paws to investigate everything. You will often find me pawing new things I find and concentrating very hard to figure out what they are and if they need to die. My favorite things to paw and kill are shoes.

6. I love bouncy balls and will run towards the bounce whenever I hear the sound.

7. Most of the time I just wrassle with my two sisters. I prefer to wrassle with Abbie because Emily bunny kicks my face. However, when Percy and I wrassle, it's for dominance and mom and dad always break up the wrasslin'.

Emily:



1. I pray all the time. Before meals I pray that it's extra good. I pray that I can get out the windows and get the birds. Whenever I want anything, I get on my hind legs and put my front paws together and pray.

2. Eliot won't wrassle with me much anymore because every time he does, I go right into bunny kicks. I even scratched his eye once and he had to go to the vet to get the green stuff in his eye.

3. When we get new food, I sniff, then I get some on my paw and try it.

4. I almost never meow. The only times I meow are when I'm really unhappy (like at the vet when she puts her hand in places that it doesn't belong) or mostly I meow to compete with Abbie when mommy's making dinner. I have to tell mom I want some too. I whimper and
whine, but I hardly ever meow.

5. I wake mommy up at least twice a night to get pets. I used to try to wake daddy up, but he's a super sound sleeper. She wakes up and rubs my head a little. It's not much, but it's better than nothing. I also sit with my mom when she takes her bath at night, we gossip about boys!

6. I try to bury my food in the carpet after I finish eating. So far, this has not worked well.

7. I go crazy for the whirly-bird. I do flips off the bed. I'd do anything to catch it and I growl when I finally get it and someone tries to take it from me. I would break my neck to finally get that stupid bird on a string. I also go nuts for the laser light and run to daddy when I hear him pick it up.

Percy:
1. I am a jealous cat. When we snuggle on the weekends with mom and dad, if someone else is getting more attention, my leg starts to twitch, I meow real loud, then I go to put the dominate bite on whoever is getting more pets.

2. If you scratch my back behind my tail, I scrunch up my face and if you keep doing it, I have to wash my shoulders until you stop. I don't know why, I just have to.

3. I have a very loud and obnoxious meow. I don't use it very often, but when I do, you better pay attention to me.

4. I love to lay on pants. I refuse to lay on any other article of clothing, but if you leave pants anywhere where I can lay then it is time for a nap.

5. For the first 8 months after mom and dad got me I almost never left the bedroom. I slept on daddy's legs all night and he couldn't move. Now I mainly hang out in the front room, I love my condo...

6. I have inverted nipples.

7. I lick glossy magazines. I recently licked a hole in one of dad's school publications because I licked for so long. Mom and dad hate this, but when they turn their backs I look for something to lick.


9 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, we lerned lots of stuff about yoo guys! We love lerning stuff about our frends!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, lots of interesting facts about all of you! I enjoyed reading all of your lists and learning some more about you. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, you are all very different kitties. that is fun for your beans to have a little of everything. it sounds like you get along well. that is nice.
i hope your mommy's noggin is all right! sick mommy's are not good. great job nursing her!

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet Emily!
I liked reading the 7 facts about youz. My meowmize says I can teleport over tomorrow so we can snuggles and play together. We are planning on having a teleport party furz Sia's 4th b-day. So if u wants and can youz can come over thenz.
Purrs,a dn kitty nose kisserz..Shamy

jenianddean said...

I like to lick plastic grocery bags! I've never tried licking a magazine, but I bet that's good too...
--Jasper

Skeezix the Cat said...

Percy, if yoo wood git yer tummy shaved and shode us the pikcher we cood see yer #6 better.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - you guys is all so furry interesting! Kimo pulls da rubber bands right off da morning paper and runs to hide it!

Tara said...

What fun to learn about all of you! That is quite a family!
Tara

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We are so happy to see all of you sharing such wonderful things about yourselves. Each of you had really something special to share with us. Great post. Thanks for the share have a great day.
World of Animals