Neko

Monday, April 2, 2007

Midnight Monday!!!


My new favoritest place ever is the red couch. I guess I don't have to call it red since right now it's our only couch. Mom is kinda angry about the couch because she spent a lot of time and money finding the right couch with slip covers so she can change them every year or so and right after she bought the couch they discontinued the slipcovers. I think that's very rude.

I like the couch because I look like I have highlights in my fur when I lay on it. I can just curl up and look purrty while I watch Animal Planet. Where's your favorite place to stretch out?

-Abbie

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Abbie, your furs look beautiful on the red couch! That is a great color for you. I like to find any sunny spot and stretch out there.

Lux said...

You look great next to that red! Right now my favorite place to stretch out is on top of a piece of electronic equipment covered by a blanket that Dad put in front of the office window for me.

Sigh ... but Silky's over there now.

Katnippia said...

Hi Abiie youz lookz very cutes laying there, and you havez very purrty black furs.-Pounce

To my sweet Emily< I too enjoyed spending the day with youz saturday. Sorry i havez not visited lately. My meowmize has been busy. Purrs, and kitty nose kisserz. Luvs, Shamy

jenianddean said...

We have red couches, too, but Josie has pretty much laid claim to them. I'm a sink guy this time of year because they're so cool...
--Jasper

Daisy said...

I tagged you for a meme! Go to my blog for details if you want to play!

Anonymous said...

red looks furry good under you! our couch is the ugliest thing you've ever seen, and we only lay on it if the Lady's sleeping on it. we like the furs sticking outta yur paws.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

That red couch looks like the purfect place to relax on. We always love the red coloring on a black fur kitty. You look so comfortable and we love the photo you shared with us. Have a great week.
World of Animals

Insulation Contractors Bellevue said...

I enjoyed readingg your post