Neko

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday 13: Edition 2



Here I am in my really fun crinkle tunnel that my grandma gave me. It's super fun. I like it when mom and dad throw toys in it, or when they tease me with a feather while I'm in it. I also like to sneak in there and peek out the peep hole in the middle and scare Eliot. It's my favorite place to hide right now. I still sleep in my high-rise condo though - I find the view relaxing. So in honor of my super fun awesome tunnel, I'm going to list the funnest things to do ever for our Thursday 13.

Emily's 13 Funnest Things to Do Ever!

1. Sit on Percy and make him mad
2. Play with the fun circle the comes with the milk jug
3. Run through my tunnel really fast so it makes the crinkle noise
4. Hide in the tunnel and attack people as they walk by
5. Play with the big bird feathers
6. Watch the birdies through the window or on Planet's Funniest Animals (I love to watch TV)
7. Walk across the lappy top while momma is working on her law school essays
8. Stalk Eliot and bunny kick him shortly after attack
9. Try to open the cabinets in the kitchen just as mom and dad are falling asleep
10. Look for buggies, eat the medium sized ones, paw at the little ones and follow the big ones around
11. Chase Eliot up the cat tree
12. Run from the front room to the back room a million times as fast as I can
13. Sleep in the middle of mom and dad and get lots of pets at 4am (this is really good when it's cold)

Ooh, there's a buggie - gotta go.

--Emily

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Boy does that tunnel look FUN! I like to chase bugs too.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! This looks like lots and lots of FUN!!! I wunt one!

Susie said...

Hahahaha! #12 is our favorite too - we loves to rip thru the house like squirrels on speed!

JHS said...

Ah, to be reincarnated as a cat. If there is reincarnation, that's my goal. :-)

Cafe Cats said...

ooh! lots of fun things to do. come visit the cafe and play too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That tunnel looks very cool! I have a tunnel, but it doesn't have an opening in the top.

Your list is terrific. :) All of those soun like lots of fun! Some of my favourite things on your list are 5, 6, 7 (except my mom is studying Physiotherapy), 12 and 13.

LZ said...

I really really want a tunnel!

I'm the House Hunter and I have to say, while the big bugs seem daunting...they can be the tastiest.

Latte

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks, Emily for the 13 fun things you like to do. I bet Percy just loves when you sit on him. We love that you like to open the kitchen cabinets when mom and dad fall asleep. Love the tunnel photos that you shared. Have a great day.
World of Animals