Neko

Friday, January 12, 2007

Fluffy Friday!!!



Hi effurryone! I'm Eliot. My brother and sister call me the mama's boy, but that's ok. I do love my mama. I can't wait until she gets home from work everyday and I run and lay down on her chest while she tells me how special I am. I'm the lover of the group, you can pet me anytime and I will soak it up and purr for you. I would never brag, but I'm told I'm the smartest of the Cats Stephens. I understand doors, though I can't open round knob ones no matter how hard I try, I learned how to get the rubberbands off the cabinets so I could open them and I even learned that mom won't put me down until I give her a kiss, so when she picks me up, I give her a kiss immediately so she'll put me down. Even though I came to my mom and dad with my brother Percy, I'm best furriends with Emily. Percy is grumpy and wants to sleep most of the time while Emily and I play chase and wrassle games. My favorite spot is at the tip top of our 6 foot cat tree, so I can look down on everything and observe and learn. I love to play with bouncy balls and will come running from 3 rooms away if I hear one bounce. Recently, and to mom and dad's dismay, I have discovered the wonders of toilet paper and went through 3 whole rolls all by myself (you're supposed to unwind it and tear it up all over the bathroom). My biggest vice is cat treats, I will do anything, anything for a treat! I even try so hard to steal my brother and sister's treats too, mom and dad have to watch close to make sure we all get the same amount. I also like to be the first one to use the kitty box after it's cleaned and the first one to grab a nibble when we eat. I'm not really the Alpha cat though, but Percy and I have had some issues with that. I just like to use the freshly cleaned box before it's dirty again!


Recently my mom and dad have been talking about getting another fluffy kitty like me. There's been a cat at the local no kill shelter for 6 months that mom has been in love with. They see all the homes on the cat blogs that have four, and they seem to be the happiest. Emily is very objected to the idea of another Stephens but I think it would be nice to have another furry sister. How many brothers and sisters do you have? Is four too many?

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Eliot, you are very fluffy and beautiful! And you have a GREAT cat tree!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer eliot,
tell yer mom not to wait anudder minit an adopt dat cat she haz been lookin at in da shelter!
we jus adopted a kitten named matsui ... hoo haz been hidin under da bed fer sum time. dat takes us up to 5 catz ... which mi mom sez iz "excessive!"
jus do it!
yer frend--jh

Millie said...

Hi Eliot! I loved reading your story. There are only three cats here, but I live with two old fuddy-duddy cats, and I'd just love to have somebody to play and run around with!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh you are very cute adn fluffy. And aparently very smart.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Eliot, you are so fluffy and beautiful. We enjoyed the wonderful story about yourself. You must love being that high on your cat tree. Looks like the best spot to relax on. Hope fun with Emily. Have a great day.
World of Animals