Hi efurryone (especially you Shamy<3). I have been helping out around the house a lot lately, so it's taken me a while to get to this meme that Gree tagged us for. So here are seven weird things about me, Emily:
1. I pray, a lot, whenever I want something I put my paws together and pray for it.
2. Bed time is the best time and I get very excited about it. Sometimes mom and dad will just go sit in the bed and I'll run in and ask if it's bed time. I sleep in the bed with them all night and I hardly disturb them at all anymore. I'm kind of obsessed with my spot on the bed and sometimes my beans will leave me in the morning and I won't move an inch all day; they will come home and I'll be in the exact same spot. The only other place I might consider sleeping is in or on the suitcase, I love the suitcase!
3. I have asthma. I guess it's not weird, but I have to take medicine at least every other day or I get attacks. Mom and dad said they are going to get me an asthma mask at my annual check up in two weeks - I don't think I'll like a mask.
4. I almost never meow, I almost never make any noise. So if I meow you know it's serious. Not like Eliot who talks all the time and no one takes anything he says seriously. Sometimes I will chatter if I see a bird or a bug, but that's rare.
5. I love to wrestle with my brofur Eliot - but he's the only one I'll wrestle with. I like to play chase with Abbie, but I don't like to get close to her, I really don't even like her to touch me like when she tries to snuggle me on Sundays. I love to chase Percy, but we all do - it makes him cranky, it's so funny.
6. I go nuts if you turn a flashlight on the ceiling. I twist my head all around and chatter, I almost look like I'm having a seizure, then when you lower the light, I'll throw myself at the wall. Mom doesn't let dad do this anymore.
7. Nothing scares me, not even the big, loud purple sucky machine.
Here are the rules of this meme:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post (include links to their blogs).
- Let each person know they were tagged by leaving notification on their blog.