Neko

Monday, January 28, 2008

7 Weird Things About Eliot


Hi guys! Sorry it took me so long to make a post, but I've been very busy lately trying to make a Valentine for my girlfriend Lucy. I want it to be purrfect like her.

So as my sisfur said, we were tagged by Gree for the seven weird things about you meme.

Here's my list:

  1. I give kisses. My mom taught me that. She picks me up everyday when she gets home from work and tells me hello and then gives me a kiss and puts me down. Now when mom or dad makes a kissy sound, I walk up and give them a kiss.
  2. I have some anxiety issues. Sometimes if I see something new on the floor, it startles me, I jump and then I paw at it until I know it’s safe. I even do this with toys.
  3. If I want attention and you ignore me I’ll climb up your leg and pet myself with your hand.
  4. I really want to go outside, but not to catch lizards or anything – I just want to roll around on the cement. It feels so good when I escape every once in a while.
  5. I have an intense love hate relationship with my brofur, Percy, that I was adopted with. Sometimes, I will viciously chase him down and put the bitey on him to show him I’m boss and other times I’ll go hang out with him under the bed so he’s not lonely. Just depends on my mood that day.
  6. I love shoes! Half the reason I greet mom at the door, aside from the fact that she picks me up and tells me she loves me, is that she takes off her shoes right away and I get to stick my head in them and roll around with them.
  7. I sleep on my back most of the time. It’s just so comfy to stretch out my furs this way. Mom always tells me I’m trying to make her jealous, because if I didn’t greet her at the door I am sleeping in her spot all stretched out on my back.

Here are the rules of this meme:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post (include links to their blogs).
  4. Let each person know they were tagged by leaving notification on their blog.
-Eliot

5 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

None of dat is weerd...just so yoo know.

Tybalt said...

I sleep in my mommy's spot and give her kisses, too. =^_^=

Parker said...

It all seems very normal to me!

Motor Home Cats said...

We like that you climb up a bean's leg to pet yourself. Very self reliant.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks, Elliott, we got to learn so much about you. We bet going outside feels good to rub your body on the cement or the cool grass. Love seeing you in the photo sleeping on your back. Really cute photo. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals