Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
13 Things the Cats Stephens Do to Keep them Occupied While Mom and Dad are Away for a Night.
1. Sleep on mom's pillow
2. Play with bouncy balls, roll a few under the fridge so dad has something to do when he gets home
3. Scratch the arm rests of the computer chair so they know I'm not happy about being left
4. Defend myself against Emily's attacks
5. Look out the window for mom and dad to come home
10. Sleep in daddy's spot to keep it nice and warm for him
11. Keep watch out the bedroom window for intruders and mom and dad's car
12. Hide under the bed when Emily attacks Eliot (I want no part of kitten play)
13. Keep a close eye on the water fountain to make sure it works properly
6. Curl up in bed and watch animal planet
7. Patrol the house for buggies and rip their little legs off if I find one so mom and dad can see my kill when they get home
8. Tackle and bunny kick Eliot
9. Attack the evil shower curtain (don't tell mom and dad, I blame that on Percy and Eliot)
Monday, January 22, 2007
Pink fuzzy thing must die!
Percy is so wasted. He loves his favorite ball.
Well, I got buggies to chase and a tunnel to run through.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Here I am in my really fun crinkle tunnel that my grandma gave me. It's super fun. I like it when mom and dad throw toys in it, or when they tease me with a feather while I'm in it. I also like to sneak in there and peek out the peep hole in the middle and scare Eliot. It's my favorite place to hide right now. I still sleep in my high-rise condo though - I find the view relaxing. So in honor of my super fun awesome tunnel, I'm going to list the funnest things to do ever for our Thursday 13.
Emily's 13 Funnest Things to Do Ever!
1. Sit on Percy and make him mad
2. Play with the fun circle the comes with the milk jug
3. Run through my tunnel really fast so it makes the crinkle noise
4. Hide in the tunnel and attack people as they walk by
5. Play with the big bird feathers
6. Watch the birdies through the window or on Planet's Funniest Animals (I love to watch TV)
7. Walk across the lappy top while momma is working on her law school essays
8. Stalk Eliot and bunny kick him shortly after attack
9. Try to open the cabinets in the kitchen just as mom and dad are falling asleep
10. Look for buggies, eat the medium sized ones, paw at the little ones and follow the big ones around
11. Chase Eliot up the cat tree
12. Run from the front room to the back room a million times as fast as I can
13. Sleep in the middle of mom and dad and get lots of pets at 4am (this is really good when it's cold)
Ooh, there's a buggie - gotta go.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Momma says I have been driving Eliot up the wall - really all I do is chase him up the tree - it would be awesome if he went up the wall though.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Friday, January 12, 2007
Thursday, January 11, 2007
13 of my favorite places to sleep:
1. Under the bed
2. By the drinking fountain.
3. In the window seat.
4. By daddy's feet at the big computer.
5. On top of the white blanket on the bed.
6. On top of the white blanket that is on top of Daddy's legs while he is sleeping.
7. On top of Mommy's legs while she is napping. (She uses a stupid blanket my claws get stuck in.)
8. Inbetween Mommy and Daddy while they sleep.
9. In Mommy's spot when she is not home. (It will be all mine one day!)
10. On top of daddy's side when he won't pay attention to me.
11. With my big ball in the front room.
12. In the bathroom, in front of the sink.
13. On top of daddy's head when he snores.
-Percy (the Percilicious)